Some features seen in this syndrome : -
- Growth delays, which starts before birth ( intrauterine growth retardation)
- Overgrowth of one side of the body (hemihypertrophy or asymmetry)
- Unusual characteristic facial features.
- Affected infants may be low birth weight. Growth delays and immature bone development continue after birth.
- Asymmetry or overgrowth of one side of the body is obvious at birth. Asymmetry may affect the head, trunk, arms, and/or legs.
- Characteristic facial features may include a triangular-shaped face with a small, pointed chin; an abnormally prominent forehead (frontal bossing)
- Precocious sexual development, Cryptorchidism
- Bluish discoloration of the outer membranes covering the eyeballs (blue sclera)
- Unusually small, wide mouth; downturned corners of the mouth; and/or an abnormally small jaw .
- Permanent fixation of the fifth fingers in a bent position. webbing of the second and third toes. Vertebral abnormalities, Absent sacrum, Absent coccyx
- Coffee-colored patches on the skin (cafe-au-lait spots)
- Abnormalities of the kidney and urinary tract.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma.